HOW BINARY OPTIONS CHANGED MY LIFE



Being
successful is easier than you think!


























MY
name is Erik Meza, I’m 28 years old and I live in Dakar. A week ago I bought a
new Porsche Panamera, as it’s six months since I worked at the car wash and
barely had enough to feed my family. Now I’m going to tell you how a casual
meeting changed my life and gave me the chance to earn $2000 a day.



I’ll
tell you a little about myself. Poverty – that’s how I would describe my whole
life. My parents lived in poverty, I never went to university.

After
finishing school, I went to work at a car wash. When I was young, my salary was
sufficient for me. But when I got married and my daughter was born, I started
getting into serious financial problems and permanent debt. What to do – I had
no idea; the debts were mounting but I couldn’t quit the job because it was my
only source of income.



One
afternoon a new Porsche Panamera drove into the car wash. A young man stepped
out of the car, he looked to be around 23 to 25. I was always amazed how young
people could earn so much money. I said to myself quietly: “What do you have to
do to drive a car like that?” But he heard me and laughed. “Binary options,” –
he said and went away.



Those
two words changed my life forever. When I got home, I sat down at the computer
and started looking for some mentions of binary options.

After
weeks of reading reviews, comments of people doing various binary options,  i stumbled into this platform iqoption




What
is a Binary Option and How Do You Make Money?

A
binary option is a fast and extremely simple financial instrument which allows
investors to speculate on whether the price of an asset will go up or down in
the future, for example the stock price of Google, the price of Bitcoin, the
USD/GBP exchange rate, or the price of gold. The time span can be as little as
60 seconds, making it possible to trade hundreds of times per day across any
global market.



Before
you place a trade you know exactly how much you stand to gain if your
prediction is correct, usually 70-95% – if you invest $100 you will receive a
credit of $170 – $195 on a successful trade. This makes risk management and
trading decisions much more simple. The outcome is always a Yes or No answer –
you either win it all or you lose it all – hence it being a “binary” option.




The risk and reward is known in advance and this structured payoff is one of
the attractions.

IQOption is an all-inclusive trading platform that has in recent years dominated
the market, especially in Europe. This platform at its inception started by
offering Binary options Services, before trading other crypto currencies.

IQOption is ranked one of the best and easiest platforms to trade on, and it
provides with updates, tutorial videos and also attach you with an agent that
would work with you once you signup.




In
my opinion and that of many users, Iqoption have the most beautiful and easy
to use trading interface. If you are new to trading, you can practice with the
demo account; this is preloaded with a replenish able $10,000.

Meaning
you can practice as long as long as you want with the $10,000 virtual account,
even if you lose all, they replace it with another one… until you are very
confident to invest with your own money.

 However, to withdraw your earnings you need to
open a real account and fund it. The minimum deposit is $10 and you can trade
with as little as $1.



The
problem you might witness when using Iqoption is that the web browser based
trading room might tke a long time to load especially if your internet
connection is slow, if you’re using the web version.

 However, it is very efficient once it has
loaded. to by-pass this loading problem, it is best you download the desktop
app or the mobile app.

Iqoption has a very responsive 24/7 customer support, there are various ways to
make and withdraw fund from Iq options. It is also regulated and registered in
Europe that is why am recommending it.











After
I registered, and practiced for two to three weeks of practice because I was a
very slow learner, but I dedicated my time in it, there was profit of $10,000
in my account.




 The only problem was that this was only some
algorithms on the screen; I couldn’t actually withdraw any cash (cos it was a
virtual account).

 That was when I decided to invest $100 in my
account. I don’t trust some of the Internet web pages, so I didn’t want to risk
too much.

That
night I didn’t sleep much – I traded all night, then I went to work. And guess
what? That night I earned $153! All day at work, all I could think of was
binary options.




 As soon as I got back home, I sat down at the
computer, but tiredness got the better of me. That night I didn’t trade much –
I earned just $33 and went to sleep. I remember those days well, the only thing
that mattered to me was binary options – I would arrive home and start trading
right away. After a week, iqoption account had $1220 in it!!! I know, it’s not
a huge amount, but this was only the beginning; I didn’t dare trade using large
sums of money.





I
thought I’d better checkout the web page, so I sent a transfer of all my money
($1220) to a card. Two days later, I received a telephone message saying that
the money was in my card! I was happy. After that, I invested $500 in my
account and started dealing more boldly. After two weeks I had earned $10,000,
and within a month I had left work. After that, I paid of all my debts and for
the first time in my life, I took a vacation with my family to rest.

While
we were away, I continued with my trading.. And that’s one thing I love about
my business, you can work from anywhere and at any time.

I
continued trading, even while we came back, and that was how we relocated to
our desired home, opened a good business for my wife, and I finally got the car
of my dreams
anew Porsche Panamera .

All
these, happened within six months I started trading on binary options, and I decided
to share.

Am
a young man, uneducated and a very slow learner … but if I can make it you too
can.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LEAF POWDER INSECTICIDE

Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' starring Nkem Owoh, Pete Edochie & Onyeka Onwenu to Premiere at #TIFF18